We have a full time position available for experienced Machinists/ Fitter & Turners to join our team in Mackay. Standard roster is Monday to Friday with plenty of regular overtime. With quality equipment, good conditions, great work and continuous improvement systems in place, this position will suit someone who wants consistent reliable work and wants to be part of something better.
The primary focus of the role is to operate Manual and CNC type machines efficiently and effectively in a “jobbing” type workshop. Machining of various types of components related to Mining, Agriculture, Port services, Rail, Mineral handling and general Engineering industries will keep you busy with meaningful work every day.
- Complete quality work as per trade requirements.
- Proven jobbing type work experience
- Ability to operate Manual and CNC lathes, CNC Borers and CNC Milling machines
- Consistently complete work in a timely manner
- Accurately fill out job documentation as per QA requirements
- Demonstrate personal responsibility in ensuring all safety, quality, and environmental practices and standards are maintained at all times
- Demonstrate your Integrity through consistent values and behaviours
- Interpret engineering drawings, tolerances and common machining requirements
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- All the other usual things like a good work ethic, attention to detail, pride in your work, read a clock so you turn up on time, good communicator, basic tools of trade and a good-natured disposition helps as well.
Email your application, including your resume to:
We're Here To Help!
19b John Vella Dr, Paget,
Mackay, QLD 4740, Australia
Mon-Fri: 7.30am – 5.00pm
(07) 4952 6888